Network & Systems Integration
(Migrate, Deploy, Configure)
ATP’s technical consulting service helps customers overcome
the challenges of implementing end-to-end enterprise network solutions
for their businesses. ATP recognizes that an organization's
business needs are unique. In this context, we customize our consulting
services to those specific needs. ATP’s consultants have
extensive expertise with networking technology and products, helping
organizations plan, implement and support end-to-end, multi-vendor
network infrastructure. Whatever the nature of your data, control, and
automation needs – from simple to complex, modest to extensive – ATP
can provide the hardware, software, and expertise to help you solve your
engineering and business challenges.
We are committed to understanding your challenges, options, and
objectives. From hardware to drivers, to custom software, to training,
ATP is ready to help you find the solution that fits.
Scope of Services
- Consulting services to understand and assess your current and
future networking infrastructure & requirements and devise a network
strategy and solution to meet your business needs.
- Support services to plan and implement the organization's
networking solution, including end-to-end project management.
- Network monitoring services to improve the organization's network
availability through remote monitoring, performance reporting and
change and configuration management.
- Operational support services to address the organization's
day-to-day technical issues which include services to analyze and
optimize the organization's network, locate and identify and resolve
- Plan Document
- Design Document
- Solution Document
- Bill of Materials
- ATP's solutions take into account the long-term business
initiatives and their relationship to Information Technology projects.
- A detailed roadmap for a flexible and lasting IT architecture that
supports the demands of business, technology changes, competition, and
- ATP's solutions are built through proven methodologies to
provide cost-effective IT initiatives